Are business cards relevant in this age of social media, LinkedIn, and the Internet?
Your business card is …
- A tangible reminder of your meeting — even if that meeting was very brief.
- Communicates that you represent a real business, even if you are a sole proprietor and are just getting started.
- Networking-ready. Your card (or the info on it) can be shared by recipient, and you never know when you share your card with a non-prospect that they may thoughtfully pass it along.
- Your least expensive marketing tool.
- A powerful communicator, sharing what your business does, and how your business is different than others. This is especially important if your business isn’t immediately recognizable or understandable.
- Flexible. You can create short-run custom cards for events, targeting the audience.
I work with clients to create business cards that work. This doesn’t have to mean expensive or fancy, but simply stated:
If you are just slapping your logo, name and number on a card you are missing out on a great marketing opportunity.
Eager to learn more? Drop me a note and let’s see what we can make happen for you.